Friday, June 11

Past Points To Ponder


+Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.
-John Wooden

+I catnap now and then, but I think while I nap, so it's not a waste of time. -Martha Stewart

+You pile up enough tomorrows and you'll be left with nothing but a bunch of empty yesterdays. I don't know about you, but I'd like to make today worth remembering. -Meredith Willson

+If you cannot convince them, confuse them. -Harry S Truman

+It is very strange that the years teach us patience - that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting. -Elizabeth Taylor

+I believe in an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. -Arthur Hays Sulzberger

+There art two cardinal sins from which all others spring: Impatience and Laziness.
-Franz Kafka

+People find life entirely too time-consuming. -Stanislaw J. Lec

+It is cruel to discover one's mediocrity only when it is too late. -W. Somerset Maugham

+Make sure you have finished speaking before your audience has finished listening. –Dorothy Sarnoff

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails